This is the new and simplified chemistry site for touchspin.com. Only the most frequented content has been retained.
A highly Interactive Periodic Table. This is probably the reason you came to this page.
This flash applet representation of the perodic table has many nice features:
- The elements of the table can be colorized to demonstrate attributes of the elements such as melting/boiling point, volume, ionization, density, etc.
- The lanthanides/actinides can be embedded or separate.
- Electrons can be modeled using a Bohr's model or an Energy Diagram.
- It graphs the chosen attribute of the elements versus atomic number.
- It has the ability to rotate the table's columns to place the hydrogen column in other positions.
- Several other features.
Triple Beam Balance
Touchspin's most popular simulation allows students to get simulated hands on experience with the famous lab tool.